Paul du Toit is an entertaining, high-content professional keynote speaker who blends his talks to the theme of your conference. His entertaining talks on Sales, Service, Presentation, Mindset Shift and Motivation will galvanise your team into action. These talks range from 30 minutes to 3 hour sessions. He facilitates full day workshops, and a powerful, well established and acclaimed presentation skills programme that produces tangible, rapid results. See Paul’s YouTube channel here containing over 100 videos.
- Founder and Managing Director of Congruence Training (Pty) Ltd
- Author of 2 books on speaking and presentation skills
- Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) since 2008
- Southern African Speakers Hall of Fame Inductee (SASHoF) (2017)
- Presentation skills coach and professional speaker
- Past President Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa (PSASA) 2005-2006 & 2013
- Secretary of the Global Speakers Federation (2006-2008) & Treasurer (2012-2013)
- 2nd recipient of the PSASA Founders Award (2009)
- Inaugural recipient of Global Speaking Fellow designation – class of 20 speakers (2013)
- Honorary Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association of the UK & Ireland (2014)
Why BOOK Paul du Toit?
Because Things Will Happen Afterwards: Besides being fun to listen to, Paul’s talks produce a clear message that produce the desire and willingness to change and to act.
Established Authority: Paul du Toit is an established authority on sales, service and presentation having delivered motivational mindset shifting talks, seminars and in-depth programmes in Southern Africa and Great Britain.
Certified Speaking Professional: He is a Certified Speaking Professional awarded in 2008 by the National Speakers Association in New York, one of only 13 CSP’s in Africa. He was further honoured by the Professional Speaking Association of the UK & Ireland by being made an Honorary Fellow.
Industry Leader: Paul is a founder member and Past President of the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa, and received their Founders award at the Global Speakers Summit in Cape Town in April 2009 for exceptional service to the speaking industry. He is the Managing Director of Congruence Training which he founded in 1995 focusing on developing human capital.
Published Author: He is the author of 3 books including “You Can Present with Confidence” published internationally in 2011 and “The Exceptional Speaker” co-authored with Alan Stevens (2013). Paul blogs regularly on presentation skills and customer service distributing a monthly e-zine to over 6500 opt-in subscribers. Many of his articles have been published in South Africa and internationally.