Build a strong service culture with our Customer Service Training Programmes!
Research repeatedly confirms that only proactive intervention will change a poor service level culture in any organisation. Only relentless attention to service entrenches such a culture. We humans are big on expectation but not as big on delivery – similar perhaps to our relationships. Very few organisations have a true “customer service culture”, a system of doing things, and a method of reversing bad habits.
That’s why we’ve designed, perfected and continue to receive many orders for our uplifting, best selling two-day customer service training course “Advanced Customer Relationship Skills” (ACRS), delivered by quite extraordinary customer service facilitators. Because it creates a lasting, entrenchable customer service culture.
Customer Service Course outline – There are 7 principle areas addressed in this course:
- Frontline and internal customer definition and awareness
- Attitude adjustment
- Identification of personality style
- Effective communication skills
- Telephone Etiquette (optional)
- Problem solving and
- Criticism handling
This is followed by skills implementation and a motivational close.
Accreditation and unit standard alignment
The Congruence Group has been delivering innovative and outcomes based customer service training since 1996. Since the institutional accreditation of Congruence Training (Pty) Ltd on 18 August 2003, elements of this customer service training programme are aligned to available and applicable unit standards on the NQF.
Organising a Customer Service training seminar or workshop with us is quick and easy!
We arrange Customer Service training workshops nationally and in-house for corporates. For more information call us on 0860 503 191 (RSA only) or +2711 804 3520 (international – from outside RSA).
- Breakfast or evening Customer Service training seminars – R798 per person (includes breakfast/snacks and VAT) unless otherwise specified
- Executive business breakfast or evening Customer Service training seminars – R1,026 per person (includes meal and VAT)
- Executive International business breakfast and morning Customer Service training seminars – R1,482 per person (includes breakfast and VAT)
- 1 day Customer Service training courses / workshops – R2,500 + R350 VAT = R2,850 per person (includes lunch)
- 2 day Customer Service training courses / workshops – R4,700 + R658 VAT = R5,358 per person (includes lunches)
- 2-day Presentation Skills training standard – R5,100 + R714 VAT = R5,814 per person (includes lunches)
Public programmes facilitated anywhere in South Africa or Namibia include venue, lunches, teas/coffees, materials and certificate (no certificate for seminars). For programmes run in other countries, please email us on email@example.com for a quotation.
For more information, please send us your requirements using the form below:
[contact-form-7 id=”5″ title=”Contact form 1″]